Dental Apps Available for Mobile Devices
Ellis Dental is always looking for new ways to help our patients access the care they need. On this page you will find links to various tools and mobile applications that help you track your oral care and learn more about options that are available to you.
My Invisalign Smile - Track Your Invisalign Journey
Track every step of your new smile journey with the My Invisalign Smile app. Easily capture and compare your changing smile, stay on track with support and guidance that’s synced to your treatment, and share your story on social media as, little by little, a more confident new you emerges. Download's available through the App Store.
- Capture a photo every time you change your Invisalign aligners, with camera guides to line up your smile consistently.
- Compare photos side-by-side and discover exactly how your smile is changing.
- Create a time-lapse video of your transforming smile.
- Share photos and videos with friends and family on social media.
- Receive notifications that are synced to your treatment, including when to change aligners and reminders to book a check-up.
- Celebrate key milestones and keep your treatment momentum going with motivational quotes.
- Explore the treatment FAQ’s to help answer any questions or concerns during your treatment.
Snore Lab - Record Your Snoring at Home
SnoreLab has monitored more than 30 million nights of sleep and has helped millions of people to better understand or even eliminate their snoring problem. The most advanced and innovative app of its kind, SnoreLab records, measures and tracks your snoring and helps you to discover effective ways to reduce it.
SnoreLab is very easy to use: simply set SnoreLab running next to your bed whilst you sleep. In the morning you will discover exactly when and how loudly you snored, and you can listen to some highlights! You can then use this information when having a conversation with Dr. Ellis about possible sleep apnea treatment options.
Are you a room shaker or a snorter? A buzz saw or a whistler? Or do you purr like a kitten? Discover the truth with SnoreLab! What's YOUR Snore Score? SnoreLab is now integrated with the Apple Health app (iOS8 iPhone required), and can optionally submit your sleep data to the Health app and optionally read and write your weight allowing you to see how your weight affects your snoring.
- Advanced snore detection algorithms
- Records sound samples of your snoring
- Measures snoring intensity (Snore Score)
- Compares snoring across nights
- Tests the effectiveness of any snoring remedies that you use
- Measures the impact of factors such as drinking alcohol on your snoring
- Records sleep statistics
- Optional full-night recording mode
- Email sound files
- Provides information about snoring remedies
- Easy to use, no calibration needed