Now that Halloween has come and gone, what should you do with those piles of candy and sweet treats?
Halloween, the mother of all candy holidays. You want to make sure that your kids have a great evening and a sweet treat to go with. But at the same time, that mound of candy could last until past Thanksgiving if your little monsters have their way! Here are some tips from the folks at Care.com that can help you answer just that question.
- Create a Recipe and Add Halloween Candy To It
- Share Treats With Others
- Introduce the Candy Fairy
- Encourage Education and Perform an Experiment With Your Candy
- Be Crafty and Incorporate Candy Into Your Holiday Crafts
- Donate to the Less Fortunate
- Reverse Trick-or-Treat and Let Your Kiddos Give Candy to Those In Need
- Make a Simple Gift for a Friend of Relative
- Let Your Kiddos Pick Their Favorites and Take the Rest To Work
Hopefully these tips can help you solve the great candy debate. And as always, make sure to brush your teeth for two minutes twice a day. Your mouth will thank you for it!
If you have questions, please feel free to call us at 314.965.1334 or send us a message through our website at http://www.ellisdental.com/contact-us/