The days of people being afraid to go to the dentist are slowing fading thanks to new strides in dental technology. Plus with most dental insurance plans including two annual checkups and cleanings, preventative maintenance is resulting in many problems being discovered before requiring costly and painful treatment. Having a beautiful healthy white smile makes you both look and feel better and gives you such a boost of self confidence. As we here at Ellis Dental get ready to celebrate, we’d like to leave you with some great tips to help us honor National Dentist Day by keeping your teeth healthy and your smile beautiful.
- While the time for New Year’s resolutions is past, take a minute and commit on National Dentist Day to take better care of your teeth. Nothing will make your dentist happier than by being proactive when it comes to practicing good daily oral hygiene.
- If you haven’t been to the dentist in the past year, pick up that phone right now and make an appointment for a cleaning and checkup. Bi-annual dental appointments are crucial for long-term positive dental health.
- How long has it been since you’ve replaced your toothbrush or toothbrush head if you have an electric or battery powered unit? The experts at the American Dental Association have determined that your toothbrush needs to be replaced three or four times a year.
- Make sure you show off those pearly whites by smiling on a regular basis. You have beautiful teeth; why not let the world see them?
- And finally we’d love to hear from you! Have some special tips or tricks to keep your oral health in tip top shape? We want to know about them!
Ellis Dental is your hometown full service dental practice. Please call us today at 314.965.1334 to schedule an appointment.